Now Hiring - Licensed Psychologist
Hill Country Anxiety is a thriving group practice located in Cedar Park, Texas, a suburb of Austin. As a dedicated team of clinicians, we are committed to offering a wide range of evidence-based behavioral health services to children, adolescents, and adults. Our practice is firmly rooted in inclusivity, welcoming and serving clients with diverse anxiety concerns, often including tic disorders, body-focused repetitive behaviors, selective mutism, executive functioning concerns, and neurodivergent experiences.
We are excited to expand our practice to include clinicians who share our mission and commitment to inclusivity and providing personalized care to all our patients. We highly value professional growth and frequently engage in training to expand our areas of expertise to ensure that we provide the most comprehensive and compassionate care possible.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities
- Regular social events
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Safe work environment
We are seeking a fully licensed Psychologist to join our team and provide evidence-based psychological services to our child, adolescent, and young adult clients. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of psychological theories and techniques, be able to assess and diagnose mental health issues, and be able to develop and implement effective treatment plans. The Psychologist will also be responsible for providing counseling services, conducting assessments, and developing safety plans when necessary. Experience treating children and adolescents with neurodiversity, including autism spectrum disorder and ADHD, is required.
Clinicians should have at least two years of experience as an independently licensed provider with expertise in at least two evidence-based treatment modalities with a willingness to expand knowledge through collaboration and training. Preferred modalities include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)
- Comprehensive Behavioral Treatment for Skin Picking and Hair Pulling Disorders (ComB)
- Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT)
- Expertise in obsessive-compulsive and related disorders
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain an average of twenty-two (22) or more patient contact hours per week through in-person and telehealth sessions
- Diagnose and treat mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders
- Provide psychotherapy to individuals and families
- Develop treatment plans and monitor progress
- Provide consultation services to other professionals
- Keep accurate and timely records of patient progress and treatment plans
What You Can Expect From Us:
We Support You, So You Can Support The Client. We want everyone on our team to feel supported and valued as professionals. We will market and advertise for you across multiple platforms to help you build and maintain a full caseload while also providing client billing, scheduling, , insurance credentialing, and other administrative support services using HIPAA compliant systems.
We offer our full-time W-2 employees a very competitive compensation package that includes above average commissions and paid leave, as well as a bonus program with no cap on your clinical hours. In addition to our current and future benefit options, you can also expect us to provide you with training opportunities to continue your professional development and help you achieve your career goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) with matching
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Choose your own hours
- Doctorate (Required)
- Independently Licensed: 2 years (Preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Cedar Park, TX 78613 (Required)
Feel free to share this job posting with an exceptional candidate!